Phoenix Resourcing Services Ltd (PRS) is a leading UK recruitment agency specialising in Facilities Management and Technical candidates. Established in 1999, they operate from offices in Southampton, London, Birmingham, Manchester and Glasgow.
Engage was selected by the Executive Board of PRS to provide extensive Agency Back Office across their UK network. The objective was to reduce overheads, improve efficiency and deliver a better service to candidates and clients.
- Engage replaced the payroll and compliance teams. This allowed PRS to operate their entire back office with only a Financial Director, Financial Controller and Operations Director.
- Engage provided an automated timesheet function migrating PRS away from a paper based Time & Attendance system to an automated, online solution that integrates directly with the Engage payroll processing and worker payment backend. All PRS staff and executive payroll was also moved onto Engage.
- Registration, compliance and other administration tasks previously undertaken by PRS Recruitment Consultants was entirely replaced by the Engage platform and service layer.
- The Engage platform replaces the PRS subscription based pay and bill software.
- Operating overhead reduction of £330,000 pa and software subscription savings of approximately £40,000 pa.
- Signing of a new 5 year £400,000+ CRM software contract has been dropped. PRS will wait for Engage CRM release in 2018, at no additional cost.
- Significant improvement of employment and tax compliance scores.
- Improved capability for client account management and new business development.
- Business growth to 750 temporary workers on site.
- PRS introduces the Engage Vendor Management Solution to their end hirer clients, moving them onto a shared, end to end, supply chain platform and providing an improved service at no extra cost.
“Our whole organisation is forward facing now. We’ve significantly reduced our administration across the board…. and produced higher profits.”
Richard Snarey, Director PRS