Premier Group is a one of the UK’s fastest growing recruitment businesses specialising in IT, Engineering and Media. Established in March 2000, they operate from offices in London, Birmingham, Manchester and Reading.
Premier Group approached Engage with a brief to put in place systems to improve efficiency and deliver a better service to candidates and clients.
- The Engage BPO system replaced the existing back office functions and compliance processes, allowing Premier Group to operate their entire back office with only a Financial Director, Financial Controller and a reduced compliance team.
- Engage put in place an automated timesheet function, integrated directly with the payroll and compliance process.
- Registration, compliance and other administration tasks previously undertaken by Premier Group Recruitment Consultants were entirely replaced by the Engage platform and service layer.
- The Engage platform replaces the Premier Group subscription based pay and bill software.
- Reduction in back office personnel and existing software costs.
- Improvement in employment and tax compliance scores with new management reporting.
- Improved capability for client account management and new business development.
- Premier Group have introduced the Engage Vendor Management Solution (VMS) to their end hirer clients, moving them onto a shared, end to end, supply chain platform and providing an improved service at no extra cost.
- The entire Engage solution has been paid for by existing umbrella company suppliers.
PREMIER GROUP TESTIMONIAL
“Thanks to Engage, Premier Group is now able to run a much lighter back office affording us the ability to focus more on the sales front. Using the Engage VMS system we have been able to tie in our existing clients on longer terms as well as winning new business.”
Ben Broughton, Director PREMIER GROUP.